Customized itinerary of Paris
First time in Paris or connoisseur of the city, you don’t want to miss any of the places that the locals love? I’m here for you! After more than three years as a tour guide and more than eleven years living in Paris, I am happy to create the perfect itinerary for YOUR needs and interests!
Are you a fan of contemporary art or do you prefer to walk for hours to find the most flowery little street in Paris? Would you like to discover the museums for which Paris is famous while ending your days in intimate wine bars?
Also (and most importantly), I am happy to recommend my favorite restaurants and pastry shops according to your overall itinerary: to enjoy the best addresses in Paris while being consistent with your program.
What do the Paris bespoke itineraries actually include?
- – Neighborhoods, museums, monuments, parks recommendations.
- – Walks in neighborhoods with google maps link in order to discover the essence of Paris when you’re not with a guide.
- – Recommendations for breakfast, lunch, sweet breaks and dinner.
- – Local and intimate stores for Paris shopping.
The price is 120€ per organized day. The planning of the arrival and departure days are free!
What does this price mean?
- – Easier for you to move in the city, you won’t lose time by finding your way or going back and forth between neighborhoods.
- – Regarding food, you’ll avoid the tourist traps and only go to places loved by locals!
- – You don’t have to worry about the whole organization, and you won’t have the “FOMO” feeling.
- – After eleven years living in Paris and three years in the Paris tourism industry, be sure I’ll give you the best tips.